All 45 art Reviews

My Self Exile - The One Armed My Self Exile - The One Armed

Oooh, that's a really nice drawing effect! :)

callmedoc responds:

Oh yeah? Well that's a really nice art gallery you have! Would be a shame if someone...WATCHED YOU FOR IT!

Laundromatic. Laundromatic.

Oh, wait, I never saw that one! o: Really nice!

WooleyWorld responds:

Ayyyy. Thanks.

Rude Bear entry Rude Bear entry

Good work on the colors! You actually should try using color combos like the ones in the background to test on your characters! It will bring them some life, which is always fun with flashy colors.

Just beware of the thickness of the lineart. It's usually better to change between thicker and thiner lines to give more dynamism to drawings. :)

Archon-Dragon responds:

Awesome! Thank you for the critic! I'll be sure to experiment with colors to give my characters some life as you've suggested! One question though, how should I use the line thickness? Any examples?

Either way, thank you so much for the critic once again, I honestly appreciate it and I'm glad to hear that you appreciated my critic as well, despite me not being anywhere near as good as you.

Busted and Blue Busted and Blue

HAAA. I love this, it's so freaking awesome looking!

Medusa Medusa

THOSE SNAKES. <3

Ria Transforms - Final Composite Ria Transforms - Final Composite

HOW DO YOU EVEN MAKE SUCH A CLEAN AND LONG GIF. OH MY. Learn me your secret, master! :'D

ArtistGamerGal responds:

I do a full resolution export out of Premiere which is usually huge. Then I go to https://ezgif.com/optimize and that cuts it down by like 70%.

City Street Under Attack - Background Art City Street Under Attack - Background Art

Wow, awesome! And so damn clean and detailed! This is inspiring, I wish I could get so good results. :D

Kitty Kitty

Oh, my. This is incredible! Didn't get it was Clem at first, but I like it even more now that I know it. Great job! :)

Witches Night Out Witches Night Out

Wow, I love that! I really enjoy the attention to details and the general mood of this illustration. :)

Willow Willow

I REALLY like how you did the eyes and the fire! :->

VooDooDollMaster responds:

Thankyoum i honestly struggle when it comes to doing fire but if i make it stringy I can suddenly manage a bit haha